If you are a high-level musician and interested in sharing your craft with children, consider teaching at Phoenix Conservatory of Music (PCM). Professional music educators with PCM have the opportunity to share multiple genres of world-class music including classical, jazz, rock, pop and more on piano, guitar, strings, percussion, voice, audio production, winds, brass, theory, ensemble coaching, songwriting and composition.
To join us, simply submit a resume, schedule an interview, complete a background check and enjoy building your schedule and the number of students you mentor. For those working on a school campus, an AZ DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card is required. PCM staff will walk you through the process to make it simple.
Join the professional community of music professionals at PCM and enhance your musicality!
- Prompt arrival for classes
- Few if any absences or reschedules
- Modeling professional behavior for students
- Providing positive and respectful experiences for students
- Accepting constructive feedback and direction
- Engaging in the creative development of students and programs
- Modeling life-long learner traits of musicians
- Utilizing appropriate classroom management techniques to engage students