Serve On The Board Of Directors
Phoenix Conservatory of Music (PCM) Board of Directors continues to build and sustain an active board of directors committed to the ongoing development of a strong, vibrant and healthy organization that supports the staff, students and educators. The board meets monthly and carries out the legal and fiduciary responsibilities of the organization. Board members take an active role and serve a minimum of one, three-year term.
Ideal candidates for Phoenix Conservatory of Music Board of Director Members:
- Exude a passion for music, youth development and PCM’s mission to provide high quality music education
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrate a commitment to community service
- Focus strategically
- Inspire friends and colleagues to support or engage with PCM
- Donate in a personally meaningful way to PCM
- Commit as an active board member by attending meetings and events and serving on one committee
If you meet the description to the right and are interested in joining the PCM board to guide this organization through the late growth start-up and early growth phase of the nonprofit lifecycles, call 602.353.9900 for more information.