Mentor Aspiring Musicians
If you are a high-level musician interested in sharing your craft with children, consider teaching at Phoenix Conservatory of Music (PCM). We are the premier organization in the Greater Phoenix area for teaching artist development.
Professional music educators with PCM can share multiple genres of world-class music, including classical, jazz, rock, pop, and more on piano, guitar, strings, percussion, voice, audio production, winds, brass, theory, ensemble coaching, songwriting, and composition.
Benefits include paid professional development, tiered pay rates based on education and experience, telemed health benefits, programmatic support, paid time off, and more.
Expectations of PCM Professional Music Educators include
- Personal alignment with organizational values
- On-time arrival for classes
- Few, if any, absences or reschedules
- Modeling professional behavior for students
- Providing positive and respectful experiences for students
- Accepting constructive feedback and direction
- Engaging in the creative development of students and programs
- Modeling life-long learner traits of musicians
- Utilizing appropriate classroom management techniques to engage students
To join us, simply submit a resume, schedule an interview, complete a background check and enjoy building your schedule and the number of students you mentor. For those working on a school campus, an AZ DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card is required. PCM staff will walk you through the process to make it simple.
Join the professional community of music professionals at PCM and enhance your musicality!